How to view Instagram profile photos is actually an easy thing to do. However, many users do not understand or even know that this feature exists.
As one of the most popular social media , Instagram (IG) provides many features that users can take advantage of. However, IG is also known to like to impose limits or restrictions. One is to save the image directly from the application or browser.
This limitation might make you think IG users can't download pictures from timeline or profiles. In fact, there is actually a way to view the full image and download it,
Curious about how to see the full IG profile photo ? Let's see the complete guide with or without the application in this article!
Collection of How to View Instagram Profile Photos
Even though there is an Instagram feed or story feature , sometimes profile photos still make it difficult to look at. Isn't that right?
Fortunately, there are several ways you can do to view your own or other people's IG profile photos, even if the Instagram account is locked or private .
Instead of being curious, it's better to just see the full discussion below. Check it out!
How to View Instagram Profile Photos Without Application
Lazy if you have to download additional applications so you can see other people's IG profile photos? Stay cool! You can see it without using any application online.
However, there is also a way. However, there is also a way to see the full Instagram DP without having to use the site. Curious? Let's check how below!
1. How to View Full IG Profile Photo Via Browser
The first way to see a full IG profile photo can be done through a browser . How to view IG profile photos on this one is actually very easy, but rarely known by IG users.
Another advantage of this method is that you can see the full profile photo even if the account is locked or private.
To be able to view Instagram profile photos with a browser, the guide is divided according to the device you are using, namely with a smartphone or PC/laptop. Check out the full guide below!
- Open and login to Instagram.
- Visit the IG account you want to see the profile for.
- Select the three-dot icon in the top right corner.
- Select it and press Copy Profile URL .
- Paste the IG profile URL and visit the profile with Google Chrome.
- Login to your IG account via Google Chrome.
- Tap the IG profile photo you want to see.
- Select Open Image in New Tab or Download Image .
- Open a browser (Google Chrome recommended)
- Go to www.instagram.com, then login to your account.
- Enter the profile menu.
- Click profile in the lower right corner.
- Right-click on the IG account profile photo.
- Click Open Image In New Tab or Save Image As .